We cannot talk about fitness trend without Cross Fit entering the conversation. The most important thing about Cross Fit is that, anyone can join it. A man who work in office or player and common herd of people. From body weight, first your workout does not have to scary but should challenge and change you. And the workout will do just that without pulling you on your back. But before we get into some of these heart pumping beginner workouts. Now we get familiar with Cross Fit.
- WOD. Work out of the day. Follow your coach and apply again and again 20 minutes. It makes you easier to remember.
- AMRAP. As many Reps/ Round as possible. In regard to number of reps or round in a timed workout. You must compete as you want many times.
- For Time. Your goal is to finished workout as fast as you can.
- Score. The total member of Reps/Rounds complete in a workout.
- Rx’d. This is written after your score, if you did each exercise of the workout.
- Cross Fit game. The super bowl of cross fit where the most elite in the sport come to complete in summer and be crowed the world fittest man and woman Cross fit open. The Cross fit register online, that complete in a form of Cross fit game alone. While the true cross fit experience will take place at your local box with a team of athletes sweating right alongside you, it is possible to set in n the action just about anywhere in your own.
Cross Fit WOD # 1: Half Cindy.
The full Cindy is about 20 minutes but, you feel glad when start with 10. Because workout Cindy you will find yourself completely unable to rise from the ground to do push-ups after one round, for this half the time. When you feel tired. You will not well and will want modification but you keep count of your rounds and record then and will have good progress gain.
Cross Fit WOD #2: Cross Fit Total.
Take lift but not start with heavy. It makes you strong. It is about learning how the weight affects your body and how much weight you can move safely.
Cross Fit WOD #3: Helen.
Don’t go as fast as you can on the first run because you will exhaust. If you are unable to swing the weight overhead for pull-ups wraps a resistance hand around the bar for assistance.
Cross Fit WOD #4: Wall Ball, Burpees.
Wall Ball, Burpees is a good combination in the workout way possible. If you do it once, it feels like the ball would be all leg, and burpees an’’ arm, but both actually work all shoulder muscles too far a total body effect.
Cross Fit WOD #5: Sit-ups Lunges.
It is a half time workout , is demanding you to push as hard as you can for three minutes , followed by two minutes of rest while this does help to build up cardio , we use it more for training and endurance, so you can push back to fatigue in each half time. You should come close to matching your number, scale it up by adding weight to the lunges.